Friday, November 6, 2015

Hair Biography

Since a very young age I have been interested in the beauty industry. I love how one can completely transform one's look through the magic of cutting, coloring, and styling hair. I attended beauty college in Citrus Heights when I was 23. I worked at salons after graduation honing my craft. When I moved to midtown, I assisted Marcy Landgraf, currently at Muse ArtHaus, and received advanced cutting and training from her. I then moved on to get further cutting techniques through Eufora in San Diego honing my craft at Frumoasa Salon. I am very pleased to return to Frumoasa 2 in the heart of downtown. I will be using this blog to present my work, hair tips and salon updates. I am passionate about creating hair styles that are customized to the clients needs and desires. I believe that beautiful hair is healthy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment